Home insurance policies from Farmers come with these standard types of coverage:
- Dwelling coverage pays for damage to your home and its attached structures, like a deck.
- Other structures coverage pays for damage to other structures on your property such as sheds and fences.
- Personal property coverage pays for damages or theft of personal items, including clothes, furniture and electronics.
- Liability insurance pays for injuries and property damage to others. For example, if a guest slipped on your sidewalk. It also pays for a legal defense if you are sued due to an accident.
- Additional living expenses coverage pays extra costs such as restaurant meals and hotel bills if you cannot live in your home due to a problem covered by your policy, such as a tornado or fire.
In addition to home insurance, Farmers sells umbrella insurance and also condo, renters, mobile and manufactured homes, vacation homes, vacant homes and landlord insurance policies.
Options for home insurance add-ons from Farmers include:
- Extended replacement cost coverage that provides 125% or 150% of your dwelling coverage if repair costs to your house are higher than your insured amount.
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage is a gold standard for home insurance, giving you unlimited coverage for the necessary costs to repair or rebuild your house. This level of coverage is valuable when there’s a widespread disaster in your area that causes local construction costs to balloon.
- Identity shield provides both credit monitoring services and ID theft protection services.
- Earthquake insurance covers structural damage and your personal property if your home is damaged by an earthquake.
- Flood insurance covers damage to your home and/or personal belongings due to a flood.
Source: on 2021-09-15 05:56:15
Read More At Source Site