More than three decades after the launch of its first product, McAfee continues to enjoy the trust of its customers, as evident from the numerous awards and recognitions the company has received year after year. McAfee has a wide range of offerings to suit all kinds of requirements and budgets.
McAfee provides these products for your various needs:
- McAfee Total Protection: As McAfee’s flagship product, McAfee Total Protection provides protection to all your devices, be they laptops, tablets or smartphones. The truly unlimited plan ensures you pay just once to protect all the devices used by your family members. Standard pricing starts at $59.99 per year for one device.
- McAfee Gamer Security: The one thing gamers are passionate about is speed and performance. McAfee Gamer Security provides complete security without compromising the device’s speed or performance. Introductory prices start at $59.99 for the first year.
- McAfee Identity Protection Service: McAfee Identity Protection keeps your personal information and online accounts protected against unauthorized access and hackers. Plans start at $84.99 per year for a single device.
- McAfee WebAdvisor: A free Windows-only product, McAfee WebAdvisor blocks phishing sites, exploit attacks and browser-based cryptojackers.
- McAfee TechMaster Concierge: As the name suggests, McAfee TechMaster Concierge is a concierge service for all your tech needs. Scan your computer, protect it, install and configure apps and set up and protect connected IoT devices. The plan supports up to two computers and four connected devices. Prices start at $179.95 per year.
- McAfee Virus Removal Service: Signing up for this service enables you to chat with security experts over the phone or online and get viruses removed from your Windows system remotely. You’ll pay $89.95 per incident.
Each McAfee plan provides multiple pricing options, which has its own challenges. Here we break down the different pricing tiers so that it is easy for you to zero in on the one best suited to your needs.
- One-year plan: McAfee has no monthly options; you must subscribe for a minimum of one year for any plan. However, as all plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can check any of the plans that you feel would meet your requirements before making a commitment.
- Two-year plan: If you feel you have found the perfect plan to protect all your devices, you can opt for two-year plans as they come with heavy discounts.
Most McAfee plans are for one, five, ten or unlimited devices. Check what you actually need before signing up. The single-device plans provide most of the available security features, so the primary reason to purchase a higher tier is to cover multiple devices.
McAfee has a wide variety of security features for all of the products, including but not limited to:
- Antivirus scanner with real-time malware detection
- Password manager
- Parental control for Windows, Android and iOS
- Home network analyzer
- Secure file shredder
- Anti-phishing and anti-exploit browser extensions
- Identity theft protection for U.S. customers
Source: on 2021-10-04 12:01:50
Read More At Source Site